V.8 - China!

6/19/10

Okay fine

I'll admit until I found out Hashimoto Kaede's age (like 14) I was okay with watching her first DVD. She doesn't look 14-ish, I thought 17. Then learned she's the youngest Idoling!!! girl so far. Why do I feel so creeped out now? Along with Nakajima's PB (and DVD with it) I felt weird watching and owning it, I'm actually thinking about selling it soon. It just doesn't feel right... I guess cause I'm female or something. I don't know, how many guys feel weird about under 18 solo DVDs? Many wota don't care much, but what about people that are casual fans/ overseas fans? I'm sure even some Japanese don't like it either.


Hmmm >_<
(This is extreme if I'm using smilies to express my feelings)

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. Miho Miyazaki's photobook and DVD are the most uncomfortable thing ever but I love her so much.

    ReplyDelete