V.8 - China!

4/23/10

Insert Title Here

In follow up with my last post after much hassle was able to make my purchase.
This is what I bought:
Winter 2010 Mobekimasu - Morning Musume L Photo Set 2
Winter 2010 Mobekimasu - Morning Musume L Photo Set 1
Winter 2010 Mobekimasu - Morning Musume L Offshot Set 1
Sayumi Michishige - "Sousou" Photobook
Winter 2010 Mobekimasu - Erina Mano Microfiber Towel
Morning Musume - Pika! Pika! - Phone Strap - Sayumi Michishige
Winter 2010 Mobekimasu - Erina Mano T-Shirt
Sayumi Michishige - "20's July 13" Photobook
Morning Musume - Pika! Pika! - Fan - Sayumi Michishige
Winter 2010 Mobekimasu - Morning Musume T-Shirt
Winter 2010 Mobekimasu - Erina Mano L Photo Set 2
Morning Musume - Pika! Pika! T-Shirt - Sayumi Michishige
Winter 2010 Mobekimasu - Morning Musume Microfiber Towel
Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai - 2L Photo Set B - Sayumi Michishige
Morning Musume 40th Single - 2L Photo Set 2 - Sayumi Michishige 
Morning Musume 40th Single - 2L Photo Set 1 - Sayumi Michishige
Morning Musume - Nine Smile 2009 2L Photo Set D - Sayumi Michishige
Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai - 2L Photo Set B - Lin Lin 
Morning Musume - Pika! Pika! T-Shirt - Lin Lin
Morning Musume - Pika! Pika! - Phone Strap - Lin Lin 
Morning Musume - Nine Smile 2009 2L Photo Set D - Lin Lin
 
You know what bothers me? I didn't get the Linlin fan, or Sayu/Lin photosets, Pika!x2 Visual Book. I bought the Mano stuff for when she's in L.A., if she does any signing events (photos) and the shirt to show my support when I see her. If Erina is signing things I want those photos and my Tokimeki CD signed. :P

PS - I love copy and pasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment