V.8 - China!

4/22/10

So yeah

I went to make my FIRST purchase from H!Store USA and I've been browsing and deleting, redesigning, and raiding their catalog for about 2 hours. And about 10 minutes ago they are under "maintenance". FUCK.

I made my Ma go get her CC so I could order this crap and now she's pissed because she went out to the garage just to get the numbers. :( She said if it doesn't come back up in an hour she's not gonna buy me the stuff. Anyway, I e-mailed them asking when they'll update (and add NEW) the almost sold out pre-order Pika! Pika! goods and they said soon. So I assume soon means right now? They're quite nice if you get the right staff member.

I wanted to complete the Sayumi/Linlin sets (shirt/Lphotos/fan/phonestrap) and the visual book, but were out of the photos, Linlin's fan and the book. Almost all the photosets were sold out. I hope they add the pin-ups and the NEW DVD magazines. Please? I want to buy Vol. 31 (maybe 30, but not 29. That one was so boring) since I enjoyed them quite a lot.

So I went hunting to see what cool stuff they had and added some other stuff, I was still in the process of editing what I wanted/didn't when the site went *boom*.

I'm so mad, still nothing after typing this.

"We'll be right back!" my fucking ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment