V.8 - China!

7/29/10

DO NOT LIKE

I get hurt a lot as a female singer.
Since I’m in a girl group, people judge me on all kinds of things from my vocals to my body so it’s really hard on me. All girl group members feel this way.
-Krystal

:''( 
Netizens and even foreign fans can be so mean. Don't like someone for whatever reason? I suggest not reading/looking at stuff about them. I can't stand SNSD with a passion and could hate on them for hours but I don't. Nor do I read stuff about them because it'd just make me mad.

I wouldn't want them to hear how much I hate them because they haven't done anything PERSONALLY to me. Just the image, management, and concept I don't like; which in reality is what I'm really angry about. Not the members in general, which when people backtalk members in groups I truly don't get why.

You don't know them personally and never will you can't HATE them. You can be indifferent or not a fan, but I don't see how you can personally attack them.

The fans who talk like that make me crazy. Sorry this was so serious, enjoy some weird Amber.

No comments:

Post a Comment