V.8 - China!

7/10/10

Terracotta Pie

I think I found my love for System of a Down again! I gave up in general on rock music sometime mid-2007 deleting 70% from my computer and selling 90% of it off. I've opted for female singing almost exclusively, odd how that happened. I'm female, and for whatever reason have no interest in males (as in music!). The only stuff I continued to listen and buy were: Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, 3OH!3, and G-Dragon. Kinda sad :'(

I was digging through some old boxes and found my "Hypnotize" album in it gave it a listen and remembered how much I used to rock out. I wonder where that love went? I can't understand why I nearly left all male singing behind. I think (this is probably stupid, but I know nothing about being a fan of Johnny's,etc) that because female singer's can have varying vocal ranges, sexy photobooks, and fashion I can relate to. Do male singers/boy bands do photobooks?

This is for sure something to think about. Kinda goes back to my dislike from this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment