V.8 - China!

7/24/10

I AM SEEING f(x) IN LA BITCHES. HELL YEAH.

Got a nice 1st floor side seat :3 So I'll see them on a angle but better than being in the back/ 3rd floor. I was on the phone and ticketmaster.com at the same time. The guy offered me 2nd floor but got the better ones. It took me exactly 1:47 to get them. By then the whole entire first floor was sold out. DAMN!!! Those stupid Suju  tards. Have no taste in awesome music :(

What's gonna suck is I'm sure their set will be short. Probably the main songs (LA chA TA, Chu , Nu ABO, maybe Mr. Boogie) Possibly might throw ME+U in there, there's a dance for it, it was performed on a show too. I want Chocolove, but I know I won't. Seeing as Amber obviously knows English I'm sure her and BoA will do MCs (will they even have any?) and any other English speakers (IDK who else, don't care enough to look either. Maybe later).

I REALLY don't want to sit through those boyband's setlists, but for my ladies I make the exception. Unless they come out earlier, I'll end up leaving after them depending on how early. I mean the only others I even have a SMALL interest in is SNSD and BoA (she'll do her shit English stuff though), but not enough to make me care.

OMFG, I can't believe I'm flying half way across the country to see them. So dumb, but worth it. I mean how often am I going to see f(x) live??

I need 4minute to come here nao.

No comments:

Post a Comment