V.8 - China!

6/12/10

....

I don't know where to start. I mean Koharu is a touchy subject and is quite subjective when trying to analyze but why do people have to get offensive, and bitchy?

While Yossha's blog isn't around anymore I still enjoy reading old entries. I looked at the Kusumi Koharu Overview only to spot this.



Don't know why this made me LOL so hard. You can defend her to the ends of the earth but it still doesn't make you right.
1.) She joined on May 1st 2005 her birthday is in July she was tweleve when she joined. If you mean she debuted as a soloist yes then she was 13 at the time of Koi Kana.

2.) 1 million? Really not in H!P history has anything DEBUTED at 1 million, over time of weeks yes it has. Koi Kana it #8 on the first day and sold that week a plain 18k. Maybe they thought of Balalaika? It hit #9 on first day (lower!) and sold 28k and 72k total. I think their commas when reading numbers are messed up.

3.) Anyone can make fun of anyone, it's not some secret super power.

GTFO and go back to grammar school to learn to spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment