V.8 - China!

6/9/10

Hello! Store USA Package #1

I get back today to find this lovely thing sitting in the clerk's desk at the hotel I'm at. He's like "Here you go, ma'am. It's awefully big, what's in there?" I'm like I have no clue, i actually forgot what was coming, I knew it wasn't the package I was expecting from Hello Store. I get inside sit on the small couch and cut it open with a steak knife, only to cut myself when it slipped along the tape on one side.












After that moment of terror, I was able to properly sit down and open it.















The box came from the post office, unlike my other one which I think due to weight was FedEx'd over. It's somewhere in the country, it says it departed Arizona yesterday morning.

















I took a peek inside to see the brown paper padding and the visual book peeking out. All nicely wrapped in bubbles. :3















By this point my camera was giving me problems due to a lack of bright light. So I went at sat at the patio in the floor. I then took out the brown paper to see my order slip and contents attached to a board with purple tape. <3

















Deciding to start taking it out of the bubble wrap I noticed a tear, I got worried because I didn't want the visual book to have a dent or something. But all was well.

















I took the book out first since it was the biggest, and I was amazed by it's size. Way bigger than standard paper. As I'm writing this it's sitting by my side and I'm still not over how big it is. It's like an 8 x 10 plus the frame that makes it big. Everyone looks good on the cover. Linlin has such a warming smile, I genuinely love her smile. Aika is a sweetie even though she looks a bit strained here. By this point I'm calling Junjun the new Tanaka because her eyes seem off like Tanaka's. Repeatedly. Niigaki looks like she's professional at this by now, just a simple smile. Sayumi also does. Kamei's creeps me out some, I don't care for open mouth smiles for official photos too much. Tanaka looks great, her overbite bothers me a bit, but does give her some extra cuteness. Ai looks forced, and unatural but still looks good. Koharu looks somewhat unhappy and 1/2 smiling, probably because this is one of her last photoshoots.















 

A little size comparison to the order sheet.














Ai looks great in her longshot pose, very good balance for having a heavy ball above her. And manages to give a great smile. Her outfit is gerat lots of yellow, which is her color. Ai's smile looks more pleasant than the one on the cover.













Niigaki still looks professional and almost bored? She also is wearing alot of her green color. I like the contrast of her stockings and shoes.














Kamei's still creeping me out, in all these pictures she yet to close her mouth. I don't know if she's trying to hard or is really happy. It seems the wardrobe guy broke the color streak because the only orange on her is the bracelet, the bow looks red than orange. I really like those stockings though.












Sayumi is looking cute and the only one to use props, her longshot pose is like she's trying to catch the bouncy balls that might fall on her. Again the color thing was dropped as the only thing pink is her shoes and some jewelry. The stockings are the greatest!













Tanaka's pose is cute, kinda forced but really adorable. Her close up is a bit out of place as everyone was smiling and she's giving off a smirk type smile. It's nice but out of place.












Her close up is nice, no complaints. The longshot is great! I really love the pose, really creative. The only thing is on her left foot her look is coming off slightly and bothers me.













Aika's close up seems awkward, like she's trying to smile really really hard. Or maybe she always does, I don't know I don't pay much attention to her photos. The longshot I like very cute and Aika looks like she actually is having fun.














Yeah, Junjun is the new Tanaka. She looks a bit chubby here, maybe the angle? Cute reguardless, the longshot is okay. Looks a bit odd, like a pose.














Linlin looks amazing!! Her smile is just so indescribable. I just love it. That's what makes her my #2 girl, just a great personality. I could see us being good friends if I ever had met Linlin. The longshot is my favorite among them all. She reminds me of those models that hold up prizes or items for display, like this;

















The back is my favorite shot, just so much energy. It seems this is where UFA's good photoshop people went after the wreck of Kimagure Princess. The only things that bothers me is Sayumi's foot overlaps and "hits" Tanaka is the boobs. And Tanaka's arm is in a very wrong spot on Junjun. XD Kamei has yet to close her mouth...
















The front of Sayumi's muffler towel looks great so far. I didn't realize towels kinda ruin the image but I still like it.

























The towel folded out, with the book to show size. I like it, makes a great piece to put on a wall. :3 I'll have iron it first since it has folds in it.















The photos are nicely padded in cardboard and tied in a rubberband. I'm glad they protect them. I have to wait for the photo albums that were special order to arrive to put them in. I ordered some pages, I have to get more and some 2L ones.

























The first set is really great, I was mostly buying this for the awesome pic on the left :) Such a cute pose.














I like the pic on the left here too. Sayumi's pose is just flawless, very sexy.

Overall I was very happy with this order and can't wait until my next one arrives in a few days. That one has tons of items around 12 I think. I was very skeptical about ordering but was proven wrong. If they had a feedback page I'd give them an A+.

No comments:

Post a Comment